Website Stats at a Glance
I’m currently seeking sponsors, advertisers, or donations to help fund this website and my car. First, a bit more about this website and why you might be interested in advertising here or collaborating here:
- Over 45,000 monthly sessions and 70,000 monthly page views
- Over 300 blog posts covering a variety of Audi related modifications & news
- A global audience with almost 50% of views from outside of US (UK, Canada and Germany are most popular)
- Over 2,700 Facebook fans, 1,900 Instagram followers, 1,100 Twitter followers, and 750+ Google+ followers
- Site started in October, 2009 and has been updated weekly ever since
- Website photography& video taken with a Canon T2i DSLR camera or better
- Guest posts from top automotive journalists and photographers
- Content all unique tailored to Audi/VW community and has a loyal following of fans & supporters
Stats pictured below are as of March, 2016:
I allow a limited amount of advertising on this site to help cover the costs of hosting & maintenance as well as partially cover the cost of modifying my car and attending shows and events that I cover. Available advertising options include but are not limited to banner advertisements, product reviews, or contests/giveaways.
All content will comply with FTC guidelines for disclosing any compensation/gifts, as well as Google’s guidelines with applying rel=nofollow to advertiser links.
Rates & info available by emailing me at email@example.com
I provide this site free of charge and aim to be a helpful resource that will save fellow Audi enthusiasts money and make informed decisions on the modifications and maintenance of their cars. In order to do this, I have monetized this site by adding banner ads and affiliate links.
Please note that when you click links and purchase items, in many (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. I do not link to sites or products I don’t believe in or don’t use on my car itself – as you’ll see, any affiliate links are to buy the exact product I have bought and installed on my own personal car.
Thank you for understanding and please let me know if any ads are objectionable or seem misleading and I’ll happily review them.
- Contextual Ads powered by AdSense
- Affiliate Links powered by Amazon.com, DetailedImage, and eBay
- Site & Car sponsors include DipYourCar, CARiD & Sport Compact WareHouse